• IRAN: Mazanderan Province. Fieldwork on local fifteenth-century mausoleums; artisans’ signatures. Sandra Aube, January 2018.
• TADJIKISTAN: Dushanbe. Research on manuscript production in Persian and Turki (Chaghatay Turkish). Francis Richard, 22 September-16 October 2017. Fieldwork in collaboration with the Institute of Manuscript heritage of the Academy of Sciences of Tajikistan.
• UZBEKISTAN: Samarkand. Study of stucco material at the Afrasiab Museum. Sandra Aube, September 2017. In collaboration with the Mission Archéologique Franco-Ouzbèke (MAF-Ouz), Samarkand.
• AFGHANISTAN: Kabul, Herat. Study of the Timurid “Mosallâ” of Herat. Sandra Aube, Jan.-Feb. 2017. Fieldwork in collaboration with the Délégation Archéologique Française en Afghanistan (DAFA), Kabul.
• UNITED KINGDOM: Research on 14 manuscripts of the Sharafnāma by Amīr Sharaf Khān Bidlīsī (an important dynastic history of the Kurds written in 1004-7/1596-99), kept in the British Library and Library of the Royal Asiatic Society in London, the Bodleian Library in Oxford and the Cambridge University Library. Sacha Alsancakli, October 2016.
• AFGHANISTAN: Kabul, National Archives. Research on calligraphers of Afghanistan. Francis Richard, April 2016. Fieldwork in the collaboration with the “Persian Manuscript Initiative” (Institute for Persian Studies at the University of Maryland and Kent State University), with the support of the French Embassy in Afghanistan.
• UZBEKISTAN: Tashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara, Khiva. Study of Timurid ceramic tiles. Sandra Aube, October 2015.
• AFGHANISTAN: Herat. Study of the Timurid “Mosallâ”. Sandra Aube, September 2015. Fieldwork in collaboration with the Délégation Archéologique Française en Afghanistan (DAFA), Kabul.